Elder Care & Elder Rage: Know The Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s!
- Care for the Caregiver - Nurturing
- Caregiver Issues
- Caregivers: Experiences & Ideas
- Community Services
- Disability - Accessability - Mobility
- Diseases - Illnesses - Conditions
- End-of-Life-Hospice - Palliative Care
- Financial, Insurance, Legal Matters
- Homecare - Home Health Care
- Long Term Care
- Mental Health - Emotional - Issues
- Residential Options
- Support Groups
Jacqueline Marcell barely survived caring for her elderly parents, both with Alzheimer’s which went undiagnosed for over a year. But after fighting through an unsympathetic medical system she figured everything out medically and behaviorally.