This story is a very real depiction of the challenging behaviors exhibited by the person with dementia. In this study a small child is able to intervene and provide a solution.
The author explores a situation with an Alzheimer’s patient in a nursing home that can be viewed as disruptive. But upon questioning, the nurse understands that there are options to understanding better what the patient is experiencing.
- Care for the Caregiver - Nurturing
- Caregivers: Experiences & Ideas
- Diseases - Illnesses - Conditions
- Mental Health - Emotional - Issues
- Spirituality - Religion - Beliefs
- Support Groups
This spouse shares creative solutions of learning to speak Alzheimer’s, and motivates us to always have hope.